Rosie May was born 7-10-09 she weighs 1 pound and 6 ounces. She was lifeflighted to Des Moines which is about 2 hours away from us. Her Mom had a c-section and is in the hospital here in our town still. She will not be able to go to Des Moines untill she is released. I and my husband and Mom will be going up there today to see Rosie. Right now she is stable. She is very small. I am going to use my blog to keep everyone posted on Rosies development.
Jual Pasir Silika Lampung - Jual Pasir Silika Bangka
11 years ago








1 comments:
I am so sorry that your family is fighting this fight. I found your link through Adam Freeman's facebook and would like to introduce myself. My name is Kandi and I have started a prayer ministry specifically for babies, we are located on facebook and we just started, I have posted a link to your blog and also sent a prayer request to all members, I have a prayer team in place that is praying for your precious little Rosie. If you'd like to become a member please feel free to join. If you'd like me to take off your link email me as I will of course respect your wishes. My email address is projectpreemieprayer@live.com or you can see us at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=795929784&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=95213729799&ref=mf. Thank you and may God give you healing and comfort!!!
Post a Comment