Tuesday, July 28, 2009

good day




Rosie is having a good day today excellent blood gas, off the dopamine, and up to 8 mils of milk every hour. She is also up to 1 pound and 10 ounces. There are no scheduled labs only the regular blood gas every 6 hours. The oxygen is down to 30%. When its 20% they will take her off the vent again to see how she handles it. I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and their prayers!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh what great news! Rosie is a little angel and growing stronger day by day...I'm praying for her.

Cathy, Prairieville, LA said...

This is wonderful news. Each day Rosie is a blessing not only to you, but to those of us who read your blog. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Kathy Campbell said...

Hurray! Praying for being able to come off the vent!

LauraR said...

Yeah we love good days. More good days!!!! we keep praying!!!

Unknown said...

She is in my prayers, glad to see she is doing well! I'm from DM too! I have all the faith in the world for those docs!