Rosie had a good day today. Still no spells her blood gas was a little low and they gave her a medicine to bring it up and that worked. She is getting feeding every 3 hours now the pooper is still working good. Her nurse Amy was there today and she loves Amy shes such a good girl I didnt hear her ding nearly as much as yesterday. She likes being on her tummy the best. Not surprising since her mom and I both sleep on our stomachs. When I always lose my faith in humanity it always surprises me when so many people do so much for others like the Ronald Mcdonald house, all the nurses at the hospital, and the many organizations that support people in medical emergencies that have to be far from home and all the friends. Thanks everyone!!
Jual Pasir Silika Lampung - Jual Pasir Silika Bangka
11 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment