

Rosie is doing good today her blood gas is leveled out today and she has been having good readings. She is being weaned off the dopamine and being put on cortizone to help her out to keep peeing. She had another blood trasfusion today and mom got to hold her again.
9 comments:
Yeah! We can leave comments now. Praise God that Miss Rosie is doing better. I'm kinda partial to her because we share a birthday, July 10th!!! She's a beautiful baby! I'll continue praying for her to grow healthy & strong! To Mom & Grandma, please know that we're praying for strength & faith for you both. God is good. Rely on him daily!! Thank you for sharing your precious baby with us!
Rosie is so adorable and sweet. I pray for her every day, thank God she's doing better.
I'm praying for precious Rosie, thankyou for sharing with us. I was in your shoes when my son was born 1 lb 6 oz and I will be here for your moral support. Rosie is a fighter and has the best family God has chosen for her. She is truely an Angel. Hugs from Cali xo
I see the stuffed animals in the window and I imagined they're there so when Rosie opens her eyes if you're not around she can see them, that's so sweet!
I'm so glad the post option is working! Rosie is so precious and I am amazed that she is doing so well! God is so good! My prayers continue to be with all of you.
She is so beautiful!
Hurray for being able to leave comments!
I've been praying every day and love being able to see the good news! She is just beautiful...so glad she is getting stronger!
Praying for lil Rosie, mom and grandma. How precious she is.
Sending love your way.
Brittany
Rosie is so adorable. She is quite the fighter. We pray for her everyday. Keep up the good fight!!!
Post a Comment