I wonder what the chances are for a Grandmother to have her last three grandchildren all born on the same day for the last three years in a row? Because yes, for the last three years I have had a grandchild born on July 10.
Starting with our little Rosie Posie being born 4 months early on July 10th 2009.
The next year Rosies little brother Gavin was born a month early but on the 10th.
So when my oldest daughter got a due date of July 10th, I knew all along that would be the day Ellen was born. I was right, that was in fact the day that Ellen chose to come into the world.
If you have been counting or even if you have not been keeping track that is 12 grandchildren I now have. One of them is a step grandchild, but the rest all belong to my children.
Rosie had her 2 year checkup at the NICU. Shes not ofically corrected to the age of two yet but she is almost there.
She saw her favorite nurse Donia who was the flight nurse on the helicopter ride to Des Moines and the nurse that took care of her while she was very tiny and sick. As Rosie started getting stronger she had many nurses she liked.
After NICU check-ups we had the fourth of July and the birthday parties all together this year.
Birthday cake face
Gavin has his cake too
Rosie and her new bike
as you can see she loves it!
Fireworks
And I will sign off with a picture of my newest sweet pea.









0 comments:
Post a Comment