Thursday, June 2, 2011

A new day



Rosie is almost 2. We have her last NICU visit this month. WOW how time flies. Shes doing great and has almost reach her corrected age to where she is caught up to all the other kids. She is still a tiny girl at 21 pounds.



Im going to change the blog a little and blog about all the grand kids. The ones we see the ones we dont see and the ones we know are out there somewhere. Im setting up my craft corner now so I can get started on some projects I wanted to do this summer. I need to get to my name pictures done and am also thinking of adding some items to that blog. I want to set up my studio for taking portraits, and Im going to re organize my family history stuff. I will probably talk about all those things on here.



0 comments: