The Story of an "angel" a "princess" and a "pea"
Oh my! This is so wonderful!!! =) I love coming to your blog and reading the updates, this one has made my night brighter =) What a strong little girl she is, everyone is still in my thoughts! =)
I agree with Wendy, coming to see the updates on Rosie just brighten my day. It's so nice to see her progress and moving towards going home.Continued prayers that Rosie stays strong and thrives
Yaaa Rosie, she is getting so big now, wow. I am so happy for you all. I will keep praying!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my! This is so wonderful!!! =) I love coming to your blog and reading the updates, this one has made my night brighter =) What a strong little girl she is, everyone is still in my thoughts! =)
I agree with Wendy, coming to see the updates on Rosie just brighten my day. It's so nice to see her progress and moving towards going home.
Continued prayers that Rosie stays strong and thrives
Yaaa Rosie, she is getting so big now, wow. I am so happy for you all. I will keep praying!!!!!
Post a Comment