Wednesday, September 9, 2009

bad day


Today has not been a very good day for Rosie. She had her immunizations yesterday and has gone down hill since. She had to have a spinal tap she has a tube in her throat to suck out air in her tummy, she had all feedings stopped she has to have a cath put in to test urine, she has an IV now too. Now its wait and see what all the tests show. She is looking a little pale and not very active. I hope everything goes ok. She had about 10 spells in the last 24 hours. Please pray for Rosie to get better. We were going to go home tomorrow because I have a class but now we might wait to see what happens. They have said that it is not because of her immunizations.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh man....I was hoping it was related to the injections and she would bounce back quickly. But God is in control and He can handle this. Saying extra prayers today.

Lisa said...

Praying and Hoping Rosie improves quickly!

God Bless

Kathy Campbell said...

Oh dear, I'll pray extra today. I hope she bounces back and gets better quickly!

Carly Marie said...

Poor little petal. I know that she is feeling better now but just had to comment xxx