Rosie is doing good she has had no spells since being off her vent. She is eating good and working on growing. Since she is doing so good we are home for the weekend. Back on our way up tomorrow (sat)
Got our car fixed today thankfully. (yes it has broken down twice now since Ive been in Des Moines)
We got our bill for Ronald McDonald house which costs 10.00 a night so we are up to 260.00 now. Just about like paying another months rent on top of the rent for our homes we each have to pay.
So it has been a cosly trip but its worth it. Right now I wouldnt be anywhere else but at Rosies side. I bought her some preemie clothes today. Even they will be big on her. I saw they even have preemie diapers at the store. At the hospital Rosie has micro-preemie diapers.








2 comments:
Wonderful news, so happy to hear this, she's amazing, continued prayers for Rosie. Almost 7 years ago the preemie clothes were fairly new on the market and now they're everywhere. Aren't the micropreemie diapers the smallest things you've ever seen?! I saved a couple in my keepsake box along with his little cap and tiny t-shirt and many Nicu items. One nurse actually handmade from home a little undershirt that would wrap around to open in the back so they could access the wires and such whenever they needed to without undressing him each time. Has your daughter given Rosie a bath yet? That was a treat for me, although I was so frightened to hold him. They allowed me to change his diaper too. But mostly minimal touching because it caused him to desat. Well I better leave room for someone else to comment! All the best, take care, and thankyou for sharing this wonderful news!
your friend in Cali
Dawn
This is great news. I am so glad that she is doing so well. I've been praying.
Post a Comment